An international logistics company plays a vital role in transportation. Logistics companies are responsible for planning, implementing, and controlling both information and physical materials and goods going from point A to Point B.
Managing an international logistics company comes with many challenges, this has given rise to contract logistics companies .
Contract Logistics is about many activities under the Supply Chain Umbrella which includes distribution center management, freight negotiation, reduce inventory cost and make supply chain more efficient, contributing to the growth of your business.
We pride ourselves on delivering solid solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers. We design, implement and operate logistics solutions allowing us to deliver value to your business.
Contract Logistics Services that we provide:
- Warehousing and Distribution Services: Our locations in the US are strategically located to deliver the optimum solutions.
- Order Fulfillment Services : We work small to large companies to make sure that the final product reaches their customers on time and without the extra cost.
- Freight Forwarding Services: in order to cut down on the steps and streamline the process, we offer ocean and air shipping services at competitive rates
- Supply Chain Solutions: WE help design and implement supply chain solutions for your company and work with you to guarantee the best results.
- After Market Logistics : Your customers will remember the services your provide well after the service has been completed.
- Inbound Logistics: Maintaining a controlled, cost-effective production flow.
- Outbound Logistics: Our expertise in outbound logistics means you can depend on us to deliver goods and service to your customers.
We understand what it takes to succeed in business. As a third party logistics provider , we have worked with many companies helping them achieve their goals. Our staff is trained to handle all your need.
Beyond pick and pack services and warehousing, logistics management also requires the integration of technology, tracking services, customer service, and flexibility in staffing and distribution depending on market trends.
We are located where we can best serve our clients, large and small. We have integrated retail distribution with warehousing and inventory management so that our team can fulfill your orders on time.